Clark Companies, located in Delhi, NY has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. This position reports to the CEO and Director of Design/Construction, responsibilities/duties include but not limited to the following areas:
- Assisting with management of overall project budgets
- Preparation of buy-out comparisons
- Preparing subcontract documents
- Preparing purchase orders
- Formulation of project value engineering options and presentation
- Assisting with project design development
- Preparation and administration of project schedules
- Coordination and administration of communications with customers
- Preparing and processing project submittals
- Preparing and submitting monthly applications for payment
- Attending project meetings
Sales / Marketing
- Assisting with the preparation of bids and estimates
- Assist with overall corporate marketing
- Project lead organization and follow up
- Attend presentation/sales/marketing meetings
- Attending code/planning/zoning meetings with and on behalf of client with municipalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience w/AutoCAD or similar preferred.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no direct supervision.
- Eager and motivated in quickly learning and applying new skills and abilities.
- Application of knowledge for commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in construction field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent, will consider 5 years’ experience in Construction Management/Supervisor role in lieu of.
- Commercial construction knowledge/experience, particularly related to sitework.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to; health, dental, vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending, and paid time off. To apply, submit application online at www.clarkcompanies.com, apply in person at 41155 St. Hwy 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 427, Delhi, NY 13753. Clark Companies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.